Client Relations Executive – London, EC2
Pay: According to experience and qualifications
Orient Capital is a world leading investor relations services company specialising in share ownership analysis, equity market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology. Our focus is to provide clients with a suite of products and services that enable them to maximise the opportunity of public ownership and to reap the benefits of good investor relations.
miraqle, Orient Capital's online platform, is the system through which we deliver all of our ownership reporting. It comprises a uniquely integrated suite of modules that allow companies to efficiently and accurately identify, profile, track, manage, target and engage with investors, potential investors and the wider investment community.
The Client Relations Executive will be working within the Client Relations Management (CRM) team and will report directly to the Client Relations Director.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the company’s services and in particular the miraqle platform
- Supporting the CRM team in the day to day management of clients
- Responding to client queries promptly and efficiently and where necessary, communicating any client issues to ensure that the appropriate course of action is undertaken
- Establishing, building and maintaining relationships across the client base
After 3 to 6 months’ internal training, the Client Relations Executive will be able to:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of miraqle
- Provide front line miraqle support to a wide range of clients (publicly-listed companies; Investor Relations professionals)
- Interact with other colleagues across research, analysis, sales and client relations teams
- Conduct training sessions to clients/users on all modules of miraqle both over the phone and face to face
Skills and Experience
The Client Relations Executive will be confident and proactive and will have at least one year’s experience, ideally working within a CRM/customer services team. This role will quickly become a client facing role therefore a professional image is required at all times.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following attributes:
- Educated to graduate level
- Possess excellent written and communication skills and have good attention to detail
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Intermediate to advanced user of Word / Excel / Outlook
- Good prioritisation skills; ability to cope under pressure
- Good team player
- Eager to learn and grow into the role
- An interest in financial markets
- Fluent in a second European language would be useful but is not essential
Date posted: 21 August, 2017
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Delphine Lecluze.