Corporate Access – French Speaker
A financial institution based in London is looking for a French speaking Corporate Access professional.
- Build relationships with analysts and sales to involve them in the process.
- Build relationships with corporates (management, investor relations) and be involved in idea generation and origination with the Head of the Team.
- Take responsibility for execution of successful events from start to finish including investor targeting, meeting scheduling, communicating with company and clients, flawless logistics, venue and travel recommendations and booking, and feedback collections.
- Help produce invitations, update CRM system for own events, use FactSet for investor targeting/calendar checking and various other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Help with industry conferences and our annual CEO conference with other team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience ideally in a Corporate Access team, within a bank or brokerage firm, or possibly from a Capital Markets roadshow or events team
- Experience organising conferences as well as other events an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Be patient, level-headed and ‘unflappable’
- Competent user of powerpoint, word, excel
Date posted: 20 September, 2017
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Anastasia Pittas at email@example.com quoting reference 1629256