A leading financial services group is looking for a Corporate Access professional to join its small team based in London. This team is responsible for scheduling and providing logistical planning for all deal and non deal roadshows, analyst roadshows, corporate days, conferences and various other events.
- Roadshow coordination and large scale event coordination.
- Work closely with the manager on these events.
- Interact with sales staff and research analysts worldwide, and also with corporate representatives across numerous events.
- Organise and book logistics.
- Prepare schedules and investor profiles for distribution to all participating corporate representatives and internal staff.
- Compile 'welcome packs' for all non deal roadshows.
- Events management skills.
- Background of planning, organisation and project managing logistical and cost-effective delivery of events from conception to completion.
- You will also be proficient with systems skills (experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and have experience in CRM programmes notably Dealogic.
Date posted: 23 May, 2018
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Anastasia Pittas at email@example.com quoting reference 1629264