Investor Relations Analyst
Pay: £55k plus annual bonus and benefits including 28 days holiday, private health cover and pension
The primary responsibility for the role will be to provide valuable support in all IR activities to the Head of Corporate Affairs and to the Group Deputy Secretary in the management of the Group’s sustainability framework and reporting.
- Support the production of press releases, results announcements, presentations, Q&As and other external investor communications. Liaise with group finance (and other internal teams as necessary) to gather necessary data and other supporting information for these products
- Support the production of the Annual Report including writing certain sections of the strategic report and liaising with the operating companies for content
- Assist with the coordination of investor meetings and roadshows for the executive, including working with brokers to plan the target list and monitoring the booking process and working with executive team PAs to ensure all travel arrangements are booked. Produce briefing materials ahead of the meetings
- Management of the investor CRM system, ensuring it is kept fully up-to-date and producing relevant and insightful reporting on investor engagement and share register analysis
- Manage the corporate website, ensuring content is up to date and engaging. Work with the website provider to drive continuous improvement of content
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to quickly establish relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to write clearly and be creative with content
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with keenness to continuously improve processes
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills with report, presentation and writing experience.
This role will be based at Spectris Head Office in Egham Surrey, we are reachable from Central London by train and we are less than a 5-minute walk from Egham train station
Date posted: 22 November, 2018
To apply for this role please email your CV to Alice Osbourne – Spectris Talent Acquisition Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org