Investor Relations Assistant
Pay: Starting salary (depending on your level of experience) from circa: £30,000
Team: Investor Relations
Location: Holborn Office, Central London
Benefits: Our fabulous benefits package includes all of the usual stuff plus eligibility for our share options schemes and a cash bonus
Closing Date: 30-Apr-2018
Do you live and breathe investor relations? Can you provide unparalleled levels of service? Are you amazingly organised and great at solving all kinds of problems? Then look no further, as we may have the role for you!
The Investor Relations team are responsible for all communication with our shareholders, the market and the general investment community. That means how we tell our story as well as the financial analysis of Metro Bank and our listed peers. As we grow rapidly, this role is pivotal to our reputation as a listed company.
So what will you be doing?
- Monitoring and evolving our shareholder base and tracking the interaction that the IR team have with investors
- Collecting and analysing feedback from investor meetings and researching answers to investor and analyst queries
- Preparing investor briefing packs for management and looking after the team inbox and investor phone line
- Contributing to presentations, annual report and other investor material
- Supporting Metro Bank’s Legal and Company Secretary teams with the corporate calendar planning and PR with the communications calendar
- Managing the relationship with the website team to make sure the content is accurate and accessible
- Overseeing logistics for all shareholder events, as well as arranging meetings and liaising with brokers to coordinate roadshows
You need to be this kind of person…
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
- You will probably be degree educated or hold relevant experience
- Excellent organisation skills developed in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Genuine interest in Retail Banking and capital markets
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!
Date posted: 10 April, 2018
If this sounds like the role for you, then click here