Investor Relations Executive
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investor Relations Executive to join our team. The role is located at the Smiths Group plc Head Office in London.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills to join Smiths Group’s Investor Relations (IR) team. IR is the Group’s central function responsible for its interaction with institutional shareholders and research analysts within the global equity markets. Working in the IR team you will have a wide-ranging role supporting the Investor Relations Director and Head of Investor Relations with the organisation of investor roadshows, financial results presentations, ad hoc events such as Capital Markets Days and investor site visits, as well as comprehensive investor targeting. This is a great career development opportunity if you are looking to gain exposure to capital markets and senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead organisation of investor roadshows and financial results presentations
- Undertake comprehensive investor targeting feeding in to overall IR strategy
- Manage IR calendar and ongoing programme of investor/analyst meetings
- Maintain and update IR communication materials
- Manage external IR-specific suppliers and tools
- Project management of the Annual Report process
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills:
- Previous experience of working for an Investor Relations function within a FTSE listed company/ corporate broking/ equity analyst environment/ IR consultancy helpful but not essential
- Outgoing and confident nature, with a customer centric approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
Date posted: 4 February, 2019
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org