Investor Relations Manager – High Wycombe
We are currently seeking a collaborative and organised Investor Relations Manager for our IR and Communications team. Based from our head office in Buckinghamshire the role is responsible for the preparation, production and delivery of the Group’s key financial releases and Annual Report.
The successful candidate will work closely with the group finance team and the company secretariat to compile key business and shareholder updates including half and full year results as well as Taylor Wimpey’s annual and sustainability report.
The role requires strong organisational skills, attention to detail and MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Other important elements include supporting the team in its ongoing communications and dialogue with shareholders and analysts, including organising roadshows and responding to incoming queries, as well as managing the relevant sections of the Corporate website and intranet.
- Support the start to finish process of producing critical business reports and presentations (including H1 Results, FY Results) for audiences .
- Liaise with group finance (and other internal teams as necessary) to gather necessary data and other supporting information for the statement / slides and supporting documentation packs.
- Project management of key set piece events in the year, particularly H1 and FY results as well as any other ad-hoc events.
- Provide support with analysis of shareholder register and analyst consensus and handle the distribution of analyst notes.
- Planning of investor roadshows and shareholder meetings, and providing briefing information to management in advance.
- Collation, analysis and presentation of information from various sources and to various internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate Taylor Wimpey’s entries for Investor Relations best practice awards (e.g. IR Society).
- Management of relevant sections of the Taylor Wimpey Corporate website and intranet
- Prior IR experience, or at least clear understanding of what role IR plays within a plc business
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple different counterparties
- Good understanding of financial language and financial statements
- High level of attention to detail and self-starter willing to suggest ideas to improve existing practices
- Knowledge MS Project, content management systems and SharePoint would be advantageous
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Date posted: 22 May, 2018
To apply for this role, please visit the Taylor Wimpey careers website here.