Investor Relations Manager x2 – FTSE 100 – Hospitality/Leisure Sector
Pay: £65,000 - £85,000 + car allowance + excellent bonus potential and benefits
EMR have been exclusively mandated by a FTSE 100 client to build out their Investor Relations function by hiring two Investor Relations Managers. The overall purpose of the Investor Relations Manager is to support the development of a best-in-class IR function.
The company is undertaking a period of transition during the next 18 months where there will be a demerger and re-listing of two separate listed companies. Following this period of change, each listed entity will require an Investor Relations Manager as part of the new team structure.
As is common with an Investor Relations Manager role; the position requires a mix of strong analytical skills, in-depth financial, economic and strategic expertise and excellent interpersonal skills.
The company are highly renowned for their warm, friendly and positive culture and each candidate will need to fit this criteria to be a successful match for the firm. The company operate within the hospitality sector and have significant plans for specific growth in Asia and Western Europe.
- Attending various investor meetings, conferences and site visits to promote the company’s story
- Roadshow planning and targeting (Europe)
- Assist in defining and delivering quarterly trading updates and twice yearly results presentations
- Tracking and managing of analyst consensus and analyst notes
- Monitor the company story in the context of macro and competitive landscaped
- Responding to ad-hoc questions from both the buy and sell-side
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes
- Contribute ideas that continue to drive the company’s investment story forward
- Experience of working in a finance role and experience from an IR team
- Previous experience in either financial reporting, professional services or corporate strategy
- Strong academics ideally 2:1 and above or equivalent
- Confident and credible self-presentation when communicating at all levels
- Highly numerate, ability to manipulate and draw conclusions from data
- Experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Accounting qualification including ACA/CIMA
Date posted: 18 July, 2018
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing IR team in London without any proven in-house IR experience. You will be fully trained and supported to become a successful Investor Relations Manager. If you feel you have the skills and experience to transition into a forward thinking company with exciting growth plans, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Muksheeda Boodhooa