Senior Investor Relations Manager – London based – Fortune 500
Our client is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, they operate as an undisputable leader in Power Management.
Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to hire an Investor Relations Manager to support the Head of Investor Relations. You will play a pivotal part in shaping and executing the IR programme.
You will work in a collaborative environment as part of a multicultural team based in locations including London and Paris. You will need to be influential, resilient and forward- thinking to become a successful part of this reputable team.
- Financial communication formulation, developing external communication for the investor and analyst communities
- External financial message delivery, towards buy-side and sell-side analysts or brokers and compiling appropriate feedback to senior management
- Investor community management, providing response to their requests
- Investor communication material preparation, so as to prepare results releases, M&A events, annual report
- Financial performance analysis and simulation, based on internal and external financial data enabling work with different departments so as to measure the strength and weakness of the group performance
- Equity research, ideally covering an industrial sector as sell-side or buy-side analyst
- Or as Investor Relations officer in a large cap company
- Experience in a Big 4 audit firm and/or project management would be an advantage
Date posted: 23 May, 2018
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual interested in joining a company at the forefront of their field. If you are looking to become a valued member of an investor relations team who strive to be the best, and are renowned for developing ad rewarding the best talent, please do not hesitate to apply to discuss further.
Contact: Muksheeda Boodhooa