Investor Relations Manager
Pay: Market rate
Coca-Colla Hellenic Bottling Company is a FTSE 100 leading player in the beverages industry with operations across EMEA. We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join the high calibre team based in London.
The IR Manager will assist with the company’s communications with the financial markets, contributing to the understanding of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company by building trust and confidence within the analyst and investor communities. Working very closely with the CEO and CFO, this is a great opportunity to be influential within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong business and financial acumen, and be able to understand and explain how business strategies and initiatives translate to short and long term financial impacts. They should also understand current trends in IR best practice and strive for excellence here. We are looking for someone with a strong eye for detail and pride in the output of their work who can communicate clearly and concisely with a degree of authority.
The IR Manager will:
- maintain strong relationships with sell-side analysts; review broker research; provide factual comments on notes and models; monitor analyst perception and forecasts
- draft and compile press releases, slides and speaker notes for results announcements, and company presentations at investor conferences
- accompany management to conferences and roadshows around the world
- develop investor materials, including content for the investor relations section of the website and for the integrated annual report
- research answers to investor queries; maintain internal fact sheets
- contribute to internal reports, including IR board reports
Successful candidates must be educated to degree level or have the equivalent work experience, as well as:
- commercial acumen
- excellent analytical and numerical capabilities, and comfort with sell-side financial models and what drives earnings forecasts
- a strong understanding of IR industry best practice and how to achieve this
- strong capabilities to write creatively and succinctly and comfort communicating with a senior audience
- the ability to deliver high quality work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- the ability to collaborate with peers functionally, cross-functionally and across geographies
- CFA or similar financial qualification, desirable but not essential
Date posted: 16 October, 2018
This search is being managed exclusively for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company by Latchmoor Search. To apply or find out more information, please email on email@example.com sending your CV and a covering note quoting reference: ANGA-685574. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact within 7 working days.