A FTSE 100 company is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join its team based in the West Midlands.
You will work closely with the Executive team, including the CEO and CFO, and will liaise with the investor community. Working alongside the Head of IR and the IR Manager, you will be involved with financial modelling, investor targeting, and the creation and development of presentation materials.
- Support the start to finish process of producing market / results stock exchange announcements, analyst presentations and external investor communications. Products include half-yearly results materials, strategy presentations and AGM materials.
- Working collaboratively with the IR Manager and the wider finance team, develop a deep understanding of sell-side analysts’ financial models, assumptions, and strengths and weaknesses when compared to the company’s own model.
- Develop strong working relationships with key sell-side analysts to promote IR best practice in terms of business knowledge, access to key management and responsiveness in answering investor and analyst questions.
- Compile and produce supporting documentation for results and strategy presentations, including ownership of the Q&A support pack.
- Help prepare the IR submission for the monthly Board report.
- Summarise and distil analyst research notes for the CEO and CFO.
- Manage the logistical and on-the-day support for key events including full-year and half-year results and capital markets days.
- Manage the investor engagement programme, working with the share register to design and help execute a clear annual programme with post-meeting monitoring of shareholdings.
- Co-ordinate all details of roadshows for senior management, including working with brokers to plan target list, managing brokers throughout meetings booking process, working with executive team PAs to ensure suitable travel arrangements are made and producing briefing materials ahead of the meetings.
- Ownership of the CRM system, ensuring it is kept fully up-to-date and producing relevant and insightful reporting on investor engagement and share register analysis.
- Build strong & enduring networks and liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders through the presentation preparation process, including business and finance teams, internal communications and operational teams.
You will have experience in an IR role or a keen interest in the space. You will need to be financially literate, and will have advanced PowerPoint skills. Creative judgment and excellent attention to detail is key.
Date posted: 20 September, 2017
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Anastasia Pittas at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1629265