Pay: Competitive salary and benefits package
A bit about us:
Black Sun is an internationally recognised, market leading stakeholder communications specialist. Headquartered in London and offices in Singapore, we are a trusted partner for large blue-chip clients from the UK Europe, Russia, South East Asia and China. Our purpose is to help companies tell their corporate story in a way that makes them more trusted and valued in the eyes of their stakeholders. Black Sun is blessed by having a unique and very supportive culture created by our very talented, friendly and diverse workforce made up of over 20 different nationalities. We are all bound together by our shared values and genuine desire to make a difference and be fulfilled in what we do. We are a close community who like to work hard but also know how to enjoy life! But don’t take our word for it, come and see for yourself!
We are searching for Consultant to join our highly renowned Research and Insight team. The role is twofold:-
We are searching for a communications expert to work with our blue-chip clients to develop their communications – be that corporate reports or websites – towards best practice standards. We need someone who can understand our clients’ needs, as well as market and regulatory developments, and asses how these will impact our client’s needs, and then develop practical communications solutions.
We also publish research reports, papers and thought pieces which are widely read by the industry and commented on by both the trade and national press. A key part of this role is will be to support the development of these documents and, where appropriate, take ownership of writing them.
Our Research and Insight team is a small tight-knit team of Executives and Consultants who are seriously talented and genuinely passionate about enhancing communications. Therefore, if you share this passion, have a friendly persona and ‘can-do’ attitude, and meet the requirements below, then please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong academics, and any additional qualifications such as a Master’s degree, would be ideal
- Experience working either in corporate communications or with large publicly listed companies to assess the quality of their corporate communications & reporting
- Experience completing research and data collection is also essential. Specifically, experience benchmarking or assessing the quality of corporate communications would be ideal
- Excellent writing, editing, proof reading skills are a must
- A strategic thinker who’s passionate about great communications!
Type of work:
Full time & permanent
Date posted: 30 January, 2018