Senior Investor Relations Manager - FTSE 100 - South East
Pay: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
You will be responsible for all Investor Relations activities, including:
- Support the start to finish process of producing market / results announcements and analyst presentations (including H1 Results, FY Results). This includes drafting / review of written statements as well as responsibility for the production of Powerpoint presentations. Responsibility includes liaising with finance (and other internal teams as necessary) to gather necessary data and other supporting information for the statement / slides and supporting documentation packs.
- Project management of key set piece events in the year, particularly H1 and FY results as well as any other ad-hoc events.
- Managing the logistical and on the day support for key events including Preliminary Results, Interim Results, working with the Investor Relations and Communications Assistant.
- Provide support with analysis of analyst consensus and distribution of analyst notes.
- Analysis of shareholder register and targeting for the Investor Relations programme.
- Planning of investor roadshows and shareholder meetings, and providing briefing information to management in advance.
- Management of the IR contact management system, working with the Investor Relations and Communications Assistant.
- Collation, analysis and presentation of information from various sources and to various internal and external audiences.
- Providing supporting in responding to analyst and investor enquiries.
- Supporting the drafting and production of the Annual Report and Sustainability Report.
- Project management of biannual analyst and investor conferences, including site visits, presentations and related entertaining.
- Management of Corporate website, including regular review / update of relevant sections, analysis of website usage and project management of online reporting.
- Management of the Investor Relations and Communications section of inHouse, including regular review update of relevant sections
Date posted: 3 August, 2018
If you would like the chance to work at a forward thinking company under an experienced Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Director, please do apply with your CV details.
Contact: Muksheeda Boodhooa