Investor Expectations: The evolving landscape
The IR industry has seen unprecedented structural change in recent years with the rise in activism and passive investment, for example, and other key market changes driven by regulatory and technological developments.
This interactive session will feature a discussion between senior IROs and the buy-side, with expert market input, on how investor communications are evolving with particular focus on the increasing need for board involvement in IR.
The findings of Citigate Dewe Rogerson’s 10th Annual IR Survey will also be shared with the audience and used to facilitate the discussion between panellists and our guests. Registration to this event is free.
- John Gollifer, former General Manager, IR Society
- Catherine Nash, IR Director, Royal Mail
- David Walker, Head of IR, British Land
- Rob Beale, Corporate Governance Team Manager, Capital Group
- Will Pomroy, Associate Director – Engagement, Hermes Investment Management
- Cas Sydorowitz, CEO Corporate Advisory, Georgeson
To register or if you have any questions please email Kate Bundy (email@example.com) or call +44 (0)20 7282 1024.
to 10.30am Thursday 20 September, 2018
- The Mercer, 34 Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AY