Informed 96 – Autumn 2017
The Autumn 2017 issue of Informed contains a special feature titled ‘Navigating a new landscape for IR’. This explores the changing patters in finance and technology – with implications for IROs.
The Autumn 2017 issue of Informed contains a special feature titled ‘Navigating a new landscape for IR’. This explores the changing patterns in finance and technology – with implications for IROs.
- Implementing IR for all classes of capital, Susan Davy and Sarah Heald
- A changing investment landscape creates new challenges for IROs, Rachel Carroll
- The rise of alternative funding and the implications for IR, Michael Chojnacki and Julian Macedo
- The duties of ownership and the shifting tides of capital allocations, Richard Davies
- Dealing with the issues of responsible investment, Carole Crozat
- Using new technology to embrace change, Tom Tyler
- Bond investors and ESG perceptions, Lorraine Rees
- Could ‘going virtual’ be an option for your AGM?, Viviane Joynes
This issue also included discussion on the incoming MiFID II regulation, from the perspective of a company, and how the corporate website can be used as an important engagement tool.
We also present details of upcoming IR Society courses and events, and information about the Certificate in Investor Relations and Diploma in Investor Relations.
If you have any ideas for inclusion in future issues of Informed, please contact Laura Hayter.
Published 16 October, 2017