We’re a London-based design consultancy that listed and private clients of all sizes and sectors depend on to solve their financial communication, brand identity and marketing challenges, in print and online.
There are four parts to our service we’re 100% trusted to provide:
We understand our clients’ challenges and devise fit for purpose, on-brand and compliant communications that make an impact with audiences.
We offer sharp and engaging creativity that ensures every detail is right and every message is clear.
Our management team have decades of industry experience. We have the know-how to be flexible and responsive as well as to give dependable advice.
We care about delivering the right thing at the right time at every stage of the journey with our clients.
Here’s what our clients say about us:
• “There’s maturity and experience in what they produce.”
• “They’re singularly good at distilling what the key messages are.”
• “First and foremost I have a genuine feeling they want to produce a good product and to meet our specific needs.”
• “They deliver no matter how tight the deadlines, often ahead of schedule. It gives you real confidence.”
• “The finished article is always very high quality. They make us more adventurous because we trust them.”
Please contact Simon Peyto or Miles Hutchins to learn more about our reporting, brand, marketing and digital design services and visit our website for examples of our work: www.fourthquarter.com
+44 (0) 20 7234 8960
Services: Annual reports, Internet services, Investor communications, Investor presentations, Website development
- ADR depositary services
- Annual reports
- Board advisory
- Corporate broking
- CRM databases
- Debt IR
- Digital platforms
- Executive search
- Fund management
- Internet services
- Investor communications
- Investor presentations
- Investor relations
- Investor roadshows
- IR for small caps
- Mobile technology
- News providers
- Opinion research
- Proxy and corporate support
- Public relations
- Share register analysis
- Shareholder research
- Shareholder targeting
- UK Regulatory Disclosure
- Website development