Director of Investor Relations
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Reporting into the Group CFO, the Director of Investor Relations will be a key member of the finance leadership team, responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors and all stakeholders
- Plan, develop and produce all financial and corporate company announcements including drafting of quarterly earnings releases, investor presentations and conference calls.
- Help define key equity messages and narrative, aligned to the wider corporate communications strategy.
- Update and maintain the investor relations website to ensure timely and effective dissemination of key disclosures. Identify opportunities to enhance external investor resources.
- Help prepare the company’s Annual Report and 10-k.
- Liaise with the core finance function to understand financial performance, forecasts and capital structure.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Strategic contributor and partner to the company’s communications functions.
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team and senior stakeholders.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework including planning and arranging investor roadshows, conferences and one on ones.
- Manage all direct interaction with existing shareholders and potential new investors, continually evaluating to ensure that the value creation proposition is understood
- Work with analysts on initiation research and maintain relationships with the sell-side thereafter
- Be the point of contact and spokesperson within the investor and analyst community
- Conduct competitor analysis and maintain a comprehensive understanding of key market trends within the industry.
- Update consensus and understand the 'street model'.
- A background of leading an investor relations function, ideally for US listed businesses
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Good understanding of financial modelling, valuation and investing.
- Strong ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Preferred experience in founder-led, entrepreneurial, fast-growing consumer-facing companies
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 2 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
Date posted: 29 September, 2021
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Shehan De-Silva at email@example.com