Investor Relations Programme Manager
Pay: Up to £60,000 depending on experience
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at BT, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at BT. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About this role
We have a new opportunity for an Investor Relations Programme Manager to join BT on a permanent basis, the role offers hybrid working located out of our London office.
This is a customer facing role where you will be responsible for organising investor relations roadshows and preparing results presentations in line with BT brand guidelines.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Coordinate with executive leadership to organise senior management and IR roadshows
- Work with leading banks/brokers to organise all aspects of the roadshow itinerary, including investor targeting
- Prepare presentations for IR events, including results presentations, IR packs, business briefings and other internal presentations
- Responsibility for the IR’s team’s digital presence and content
- Support the maintenance of the IR database as required, ensuring records are kept up to date and distributing time-sensitive materials to investors and analysts
- Work with the Group IR Director, prioritise and organise senior management and IR resource to attend investor meetings, conferences and group lunches
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in other MS Office products and familiar with use of databases
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise activities and deal with senior management both inside and external to BT
- Able to work as part of a small team
- A can-do attitude and desire to produce excellent results in everything they do
- Excellent stakeholder management skills Benefits
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- 50% off BT and EE mobile pay monthly or SIM only plans
- Exclusive colleague discounts on our latest and greatest BT broadband packages, including BT Sport and the NOW Entertainment membership, NOW Sport, Cinema and Kids.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT
Date posted: 4 July, 2022
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date: July 15th