Reporting Communications Specialist
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Are you interested in FTSE 100 external communications, transparency and sustainability reporting? Join us as our new Reporting Communications Specialist and take Mondi Group’s award-winning integrated reporting suite to the next level.
You’ll join a leading global manufacturing group of around 26,000 people across more than 30 countries, all connected by a shared purpose of contributing to a better world through innovative solutions that are sustainable by design.
Read on to discover more and visit the link below to apply today.
- Become a key member of the Group Communication & Marketing team at Mondi’s new Group offices
- Project manage the delivery of Mondi’s award-winning integrated report, focusing on stakeholder management, process efficiency and high-quality external communication
- Steer an interdisciplinary UK and Vienna based project team comprising colleagues across the communication, investor relations, sustainable development, finance and company secretarial functions
- Collaborate closely with the sustainable development team to ensure deep connectivity between the integrated report and sustainable development report projects as part of Mondi’s overarching reporting programme
- Support our alignment with best practice standards, including the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Contribute to the evolution of Mondi’s reporting strategy to best capture how we are creating value for our stakeholders, from customers and communities to colleagues and shareholders
- Enthusiastic, engaging and proactive project manager
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the confidence to engage with and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience in annual, integrated or sustainability reporting is ideal, with a belief in the power of transparent disclosure to enhance corporate reputation and relationships
- Strong communicator with an impressive eye for detail, writing skills that are second to none and a passion for visual storytelling
- Cool, calm and collected in the face of tight deadlines, fast moving environments and lots of moving parts
- Excited to be part of an ambitious, diverse and inclusive global business building solutions to help support the transition towards a circular economy
- Attractive compensation package, including competitive salary, pension and bonus
- Hybrid working at home and in the office
- Health insurance with a Group focus on physical and mental wellbeing
- Training and development opportunities through the Mondi Academy and beyond
- Discounted food and drink at our office café and bar
- Discounted gym membership
- Inclusive, equal and purpose-driven culture
Date posted: 30 May, 2022
Please visit this link to discover more and apply to join our team.