Senior Consultant, Investor Engagement & ESG Disclosure
Day to day, you will need to develop content guidelines and wireframes for any external communications, including annual reports, presentations and corporate websites to meet client needs. You will also create and deliver bespoke assessments, competitive benchmark audits and analysis and be able to confidently share this knowledge and explain how to apply it.
We want you to grow our reputation through research, networking speaking at and running events, regular blogging and writing and contribute to the future direction of the business by pitching and winning new business.
- Reports to the Director of investor Engagement & ESG Disclosure
- Developing each client’s corporate reporting and investor engagement strategy in line with best practice, FRC guidance and changing market conditions
- Reviewing client annual reports and providing key recommendations for improvement
- Providing end-of-year assessments of client annual reports against agencies benchmarking research
- Responding to queries from clients regarding legislative and regulatory provisions, providing advice and guidance as appropriate
- Responding to ad-hoc research requests from clients to assist in the delivery of their corporate reporting programme
- Supporting the Account Managers as required in their delivery of services to clients
- Conducting preliminary research on potential prospects including gaining an understanding of their ownership structure, corporate objectives, operational structure, strengths, weaknesses and reporting strategy
- Carrying out internal briefings with the relevant Directors and Account Managers to inform on their pitch strategy for new business opportunities
- Attending pitches and presentations with clients
- Staying within budget and time allocations
- Raising knowledge in the Account Management team measured by results of ‘knowledge test’ questionnaires
- Being sought out as a ‘go-to’ person because of your trusted expertise
- Mentoring junior members of the team
As a strategic comms partner, Luminous provides Investor Engagement & ESG Disclosure, Sustainability & Impact and Brand & Culture expertise that connects insight and creativity to business outcome.
Our expertise in strategic thinking, best-practice content and outstanding creativity has made us one of the UK’s leading investor engagement and ESG communications agencies. We create corporate narratives that distil and articulate the purpose that sets businesses apart and present them in ways that connect meaningfully with stakeholders and show them where the future value lies.
Our corporate reports are respected for presenting a lucid investment case, with illuminating content, distinctive design ideas and persuasive messaging.
Date posted: 29 July, 2021
To apply for this role, please contact email@example.com