Join the IR Society
Become part of a community dedicated to the advancement of the understanding of the crucial role IR fulfills for companies, and the development of individual careers within investor relations.
Keep up to date
We help our members to keep up to date through free attendance at around 25 live and online events on a wide range of topical issues, our weekly email bulletin newsletter, Informed – our quarterly specialist IR journal, and our monthly policy roundup emails.
Develop your career
Membership gives you full access to the member’s area on the website which includes the Knowledge Bank – an archive of information on a variety of IR topics. You will also receive discounts on our globally-recognised Certificate in IR qualification, on IR Society professional development courses and on tickets for our flagship annual conference. We also have the Club IR and DELIVER programmes for further professional development.
Build your professional network
We encourage networking at all of our events and run regular networking events for members, including our senior IRO dinners and IRO lunches. Full members are also encouraged to actively participate in shaping the IR Society agenda by joining our Board or committees.
What does membership give me?
- Free attendance at around 25 live and online events
- Free attendance at our IR Masterclass events
- Full access to the members’ zone on the IR Society website, including the Knowledge Bank, Ask the Board and the Members Directory
- Receive discounts on the IR Society’s globally-recognised Certificate in IR qualification, our wide range of professional development courses and our flagship annual conference
- Free subscription to Informed, our quarterly IR journal
- Receive our weekly email Bulletin newsletter and our monthly Policy Roundup email
- Use MIRSoc after your name to indicate your membership of the society and receive a Member of the IR Society logo
- Eligibility to join IR Society committees and the Board
- Eligibility to vote at the IR Society AGM
Make the most of your membership by downloading our member journey document
Download IR Society Member Journey