Joint Event (Liverpool): MiFID II Impact on Research & Stock Market Liquidity
Panel Discussion: MiFID II Impact on Research & Stock Market Liquidity - What This Means For Corporate Advisers, UK plc’s and Private Companies
Since MiFID II came into force in January 2018, the capital markets have witnessed a fundamental change in the investment research landscape, both in the volume of research and its reach; and the picture is still evolving. There is, and will be, a dramatic impact for most quoted companies on their ability to access investors. Failure to act to mitigate the effects of MiFID II by managements will leave their companies less attractive to investors, and affect their future plans. Similarly, private companies with ambitions to list, need to have an understanding of the capital markets landscape and its participants.
Our panel will seek to help companies and their advisors navigate these tricky waters with analysis and practical suggestions.
- Keith Hiscock – CEO – Hardman & Co
- Stephen English – Investment Manager – Blankstone Sington
- David Battle – Managing Director – Markets – NEX Exchange
- Emma Burdett - IR Society Board Member and chair of the Policy Committee
to 2.00pm Tuesday 18 September, 2018
- Blankstone Sington, Walker House, Exchange flags, Liverpool, L2 3YL