Our professional development course programme is divided into three categories:
These courses allow IR practitioners to develop their knowledge in the essential areas of financial accounting, regulation and compliance, investor targeting, and best practice.
- ESG Essentials in IR
- Introduction to IR and the Financial Markets
- IR Regulation and Compliance Essentials
- Demystifying Company Accounts and Valuations - Module One
- Demystifying Company Accounts and Valuations - Module Two
- Best Practice in IR
- Understanding Investors and Analysts
- Introduction to Writing for IR
- Annual reporting: Best practice in practice
- Investor Targeting and Engagement
- IR Script Writing for Management Presentations
- A Non-Expert’s Guide to Key Financial Terms
- Consensus: A Best Practice Guide
Building on our Core courses, our Advanced courses including financial modelling, ESG/sustainability and Debt IR are the next step up in IR training and are for experienced IR practitioners.
Certificate in IR (CIR)
The CIR has become a benchmark in the industry, widely recognised in the UK and in other international markets. The CIR is a comprehensive, stretching test of your competency in IR, providing the tools to help you develop your career in the profession.
We can also tailor our course content to create a bespoke course to meet your exact needs and deliver it at a time and place to suit you. For more information on Bespoke courses please contact Matthew David at firstname.lastname@example.org