Our professional development course programme is divided into three categories:
These courses allow IR practitioners to develop their knowledge in the essential areas of understanding financial accounting, IR regulation and compliance, investor targeting, media relations (including a brand new PR course) and also best practice annual reporting.
- Introduction to IR and the financial markets
- IR regulation and compliance essentials
- Best Practice in IR
- Understanding investors, analysts and the financial media
- Introduction to writing for IR (online)
- Demystifying Company Accounts and Valuations
- Annual reporting: Best practice in practice
- Investor Targeting and Engagement
- IR script writing for management presentations
- A non-experts guide to key financial terms
- Consensus: a best practice guide
An increased range of Advanced IR courses are being offered in 2020, including courses on specialist financial modelling, ESG/sustainability and on Debt IR, together with a suite of Club IR lunchtime workshops on topical issues.
Certificate in IR (CIR)
The CIR has become a benchmark in the industry, widely recognised in the UK and in other international markets. The CIR is a comprehensive, stretching test of your competency in IR, providing the tools to help you develop your career in the profession.
We can also tailor our course content to create a bespoke course to meet your exact needs and deliver it at a time and place to suit you. For more information on Bespoke courses please contact Tara Hogg.