Best Practice Awards
The IR Society’s flagship Best Practice Awards have influenced many improvements in investor relations practice over the years and are a much prized recognition of best in class performance.
Now in their 17th year, the Awards recognise those companies that have demonstrated their strong understanding of, and proactive efforts to promote, clear and consistent investor communications. Judges are drawn from the investor relations profession and the investment community.
Please note that entries for the 2017 awards are now closed, but please do join us at the IR Society Annual Dinner on Tuesday 21 November when we announce the winners!
About the Annual Dinner
The culmination of months of hard work by the comapnies and agencies who entered the awards, the IR Society Annual Dinner is a leading event in the IR calendar.
This gala dinner, which last year attracted almost 600 IR professionals, features a champagne reception, four course meal, the presenation of the Best Practice Awards and a host of other entertainment, as well as an unbeatable opportunity to network with peers.
Click here to book your table or tickets!
We're delighted to announce that this year's event will be compered by the Reverend Richard Coles - click here for more!
See highlights from the 2017 event below
Video produced by World Television
About the Awards
The self-entry Awards are comprised of five categories that will encourage and reward best practice in investor communications:
- Best annual report
- Most effective integration of sustainability reporting into communications
- Best digital communications
- Best IPO IR communications
- Best overall communication of company investment proposition
For each of the five categories there will be separate awards for FTSE 100, FTSE 250, Small Cap & AIM, and international companies.
The popular voted Awards categories, run in partnership with WeConvene Extel, comprise:
- Best newcomer to IR (individual)
- Best IRO (individual)
- Best overall company IR (company)
- Best Investor Engagement (investor). This new award will recognise an investor/buy-side firm that the investment community believes represents the best in investor engagement with companies.