Growth 101: The opportunities and bear traps for growth businesses
In this first session for SmallCap and AIM businesses in our “Supporting Growth” series, we focus on communications and IR within growth businesses.
Today, companies are required to engage with all their stakeholders, not just shareholders, but employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which they operate. And the pressure to be accountable for social, environmental and economic impacts continues apace.
But where to begin, and what does success look like?
In this moderated panel discussion, our industry experts and practitioners will share their thoughts on:
- How to get organised for comms and IR – ensuring business have the correct internal processes and resources for PLC comms
- The importance of consistent, compelling story and communications
- How to set a roadmap to success and how you’ll know when you’ve got it right
Attendees will benefit from:
- An overview of the legislation governing today’s growth businesses
- A suggested framework for IR and communications governance
- Analysis of SmallCap and AIM best practice to inspire your communications
- Candid commentary from Boohoo and Hotel Chocolat on their experience
Moderated by Jenni Fulton, Head of Growth at Emperor, the panel includes:
- Neil Catto, CFO, Boohoo Group PLC
- Clara Melia, Founder, Equitory
- Josh Royston, Partner, Alma PR
- Angus Thirlwell, CEO & Co-founder, Hotel Chocolat Group PLC
9:00-10:00 Panel discussion
to 10.30am Thursday 7 November, 2019
- Berenberg, 60 Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8HP