IR regulation update (online)
The regulatory landscape is constantly changing. This half-day course will bring you up to date with all the latest developments impacting on IR practitioners. Delegates will explore those changes currently being made as well as those planned for the future.
Who should attend?
The IR Society recommends all practitioners attend this course at least once every two years to ensure they keep up to date with legal and best practice requirements, including those who have previously attended the IR Regulations & Compliance Essentials course.
What will I gain?
- An overview of the current regulatory themes
- A solid understanding of forthcoming regulatory changes
- Updates on best practice in the corporate reporting regime, corporate governance and stewardship
"This course was the right length and covered all the relevant content. Good to hear other companies' experiences."
"A very clear and well structured course, taking a good sweep across regulatory developments. A useful update and the discussion format worked very well - I would definitely recommend this course to all IROs!"
"A very useful refresher!"
- Changes to the Financial Services and Markets Act
- The FCA Handbook
- The UK Corporate Governance Code
- The UK Stewardship code
- Companies Act 2006
- Narrative reporting and EU consultations