IR for assistants and coordinators (Online)
Personal and executive assistants who come into contact with investors, analysts and external advisers need to understand the role of IR, and this engaging full-day course will help you do just that. This course will explain the financial jargon, who the key participants are, what to prioritise, what information can be disclosed and how you can best support senior management.
Who should attend?
- PAs and EAs to chairman, chief executives, finance directors and investor relations directors
- Adminstrative staff who deal with investors or external advisers
What will I gain?
- A good insight into IR and how to support senior management
- An understanding of the dynamics of financial markets, including the key participants
- A solid understanding of the financial jargon and the sensitivity around disclosure of information
"Really informative and interesting - will really help me with my new role as an IR executive assistant."
"Very informative and easy to follow. Deborah was a great presenter and engaging."
"The course gave a good in depth knowledge of Investor Relations. At the same time it was targeted at personal and executive assistants, which made it easy to understand the content. It was also very valuable to meet other personal and executive assistants."
Course tutor: Deborah Morton-Dare
Deborah specialises in financial training for all levels from beginners to advanced. She presents a comprehensive range of courses to a diverse range of corporate clients and financial institutions and specialises in making complex technical subjects comprehensible.
Deborah qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Young and then worked in Corporate Finance gaining wide ranging experience in a variety of corporate and financial institutions. She then worked as a financial consultant to companies assisting them in raising finance and structuring.
- Introduction to Investor Relations
- An overview of financial markets
- Practical tips for creating value in your role
- Facilitating the investor relations calendar