Coronavirus - Conference update
With less than three months to go until the IR Society annual conference, and given the escalating situation with the coronavirus, we feel it is prudent to consider a range of options, including potentially postponing the conference until the Autumn.
The health and well-being of both our staff and valued members is paramount. In the interests of everyone’s well-being we have a social responsibility to take this action to protect ourselves and others.
In the coming weeks we will be exploring a number of options including running the conference as a live event in the Autumn or running the conference as a virtual event, once again in the Autumn.
We are keen to avoid as much uncertainty as possible. We are working closely with local public health authorities and all official updates from the government and we will keep you up to date on what is happening going forward. We hope to be in a position to make a firm announcement on this shortly.
As ever, we appreciate your continuing support and wish you well during these uncertain times.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me or the team on 020 7379 1763 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Published 24 March, 2020