Informed 113 – Winter 2021/22
The Winter 2021/22 issue of Informed provides in-depth coverage of the 2021 Best Practice Awards, which were held in late November. It also includes a feature titled 'Best in class', which profiles some of the award-winning companies.
As the business world moves beyond the initial shocks of the pandemic, Sandra Novakov considers 'Effective IR strategies for a post-COVID world'; Dr Kenneth Lee and Dr Mark Aleksanyan discuss academic research into investor relations; and Katya Gorbatiouk explains how communications is playing a more important role than ever before.
Regular items include a letter from the chair, personal view from the IR Society CEO, industry news, 2022 events and courses, and a comprehensive services directory.
The awards and feature section includes the following:
- Judging panel, sponsors and an introduction
- Developments in best practice, by Sallie Pilot
- Full coverage of each award, plus photos from the event
- How to connect with retail investors, by Pekka Houhiainen
- Building engagement with webinars, by Peregrine Riviere
- Thriving through challenging times, by Mikel van Beek
- 'If you can't measure it, you can't improve it', by Bryony Wilde
Also in this issue, Robert Dann and Rebecca White introduce the IR Society's new Ambassador Programme; Sarah Wickens re-visits the IR Society Membership Survey; and Richard Davies considers a move towards global ESG standards.
If you have any ideas for articles for future issues of Informed, please contact Laura Hayter.
Published 20 December, 2021