Informed 114 – Spring 2022
The main feature of the Spring issue of Informed is titled 'IR for retail investors'. It asks whether IROs are serving small investors well. A second feature is centred around investor feedback.
The main feature includes the following articles:
- The rise of the retail investor, and what that means for reporting, by Sean Bride;
- Staying in touch with a large retail investor base, by Andrea Wentsche;
- The changing tides of retail investor growth, by Cecilia Luras; and
- Tailoring content strategies for retail investors, by Stephen Butler.
The investor feedback feature includes:
- Improving investor engagement through actionable feedback, by Christian Bacherl; and
- The secrets of feedback success, by Charles Hamlyn.
This issue also contains two international features:
- Focusing on sustainability in Romania; and
- Doing IR in high-growth markets.
We also present a number of other articles in this issue – which include:
- Mastering virtual engagement, by Preston Gelman;
- Meme stocks one year on, by Richard Davies;
- Towards a global baseline, by Neil Stewart; and
- Covid stocks wane as war hits, by Robert Irvin.
In addition to these external articles, we also present several IR Society and industry news pages:
- Getting back to business, by Society CEO, Laura Hayter;
- Member insights: Louise Curran;
- IR mentoring in 2022, by Robert Dann and Fiona O'Nolan;
- Staying agile and adaptable; by Robert Dann;
- Meet the IR Society team;
- Industry news: Sustainability on centre stage, by Liz Cole; and
- MiFID II survey: The impact on IR and reform opportunities.
As ever, we also include a full list of up-coming Society events and courses, new members, recent CIR passes, as well as a comprehensive IR services directory.
If you would like to contribute towards a future issue of Informed, please contact Laura Hayter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published 31 March, 2022