Using social media to engage with stakeholders - Magee
At the heart, social media is really about storytelling. As companies work at crafting their corporate story through the Annual Report, the same principles are at work when utilising the channels offered by social media. There are best practices, techniques, trends and design considerations all in play, working to deliver key messages to the relevant and most important audiences. Here at Magee we have created this research piece to help give more clarity using social media to effectively engage with your stakeholders.
For this research piece we cover the following areas:
- Using social media to engage with stakeholders
- A look at the numbers
- Brand awareness through social media ads
- Repurposing quality information to reach investors
- Employees as brand advocates
Magee help businesses deliver effective corporate reporting solutions.
- We are a small team of experts specialising in delivering compelling ideas led stakeholder communications.
- We have 30 years’ experience in helping businesses tell their story and defining how they are creating long-term value for their stakeholders.
- We are independently owned which gives us greater flexibility in how we work with you.
- We believe in quality over quantity with our clients and are focused on building lasting relationships, many of which are in excess of 15 years.
- We are award winning which is a testament to the quality of our work and shared ambitions of our clients.
020 7729 9090
Published 16 July, 2019