Best Practice Awards
The IR Society’s flagship Best Practice Awards have influenced many improvements in investor relations practice over the years and are a much prized recognition of best in class performance.
About the Annual Dinner
The culmination of months of hard work by the companies and agencies who entered the awards, the IR Society Annual Dinner is a leading event in the IR calendar.
This gala dinner, which last year attracted almost 600 IR professionals, features a champagne reception, three course meal, the presentation of the Best Practice Awards and a host of other entertainment, as well as an unbeatable opportunity to network with peers. This year due to the centenary celebrations of the first world war being held at the Tower of London we're delighted to announce that the wonderful De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms will host our evening. Please note, ticket places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Click here to book your table or tickets!
See highlights from the 2017 event below
Video produced by World Television
About the Awards
The self-entry Awards are comprised of five categories that will encourage and reward best practice in investor communications:
- Grand Prix: Best overall communication of company investment proposition
- Best annual report
- Most effective integration of ESG
- Best digital communications
- Best IPO IR communications
For each of the five categories there will be separate awards for FTSE 100, FTSE 250, Small Cap & AIM, and international companies.
The popular voted Awards categories, run in partnership with Extel, an Institutional Investor Company, comprise:
- Best newcomer to IR (individual)
- The Roddy Child-Villiers Investor Relations Award - Best investor relations officer (individual) - (‘The Roddy’)
- Best overall company IR (company)
- Best Investor Engagement (investor). This award will recognise an investor/buy-side firm that the investment community believes represents the best in investor engagement with companies.