Best Practice Awards
The IR Society’s flagship Best Practice Awards have influenced many improvements in investor relations practice over the years and are a much prized recognition of best in class performance.
2018 Best annual report winners
2018 Most effective integration of ESG winners
2018 Best use of digital communications winners
2018 Best overall communications of investment proposition winners
2018 Voted awards winners
About the Awards
The self-entry Awards are comprised of five categories that will encourage and reward best practice in investor communications:
- Grand Prix: Best overall communication of company investment proposition
- Best annual report
- Most effective integration of ESG
- Best digital communications
- Best IPO IR communications
For each of the five categories there will be separate awards for FTSE 100, FTSE 250, Small Cap & AIM, and international companies.
The popular voted Awards categories, run in partnership with Extel, an Institutional Investor Company, comprise:
- Best newcomer to IR (individual)
- The Roddy Child-Villiers Investor Relations Award - Best investor relations officer (individual) - (‘The Roddy’)
- Best overall company IR (company)
- Best Investor Engagement (investor). This award will recognise an investor/buy-side firm that the investment community believes represents the best in investor engagement with companies.