Consensus: A Best Practice Guide
This half day course explores current best practice in the generation and use of consensus forecasts. This course is offered in conjunction with ‘A Non-Expert's Guide to Key Financial Terms’.
Who should attend?
It is designed as a very practical session which will consider all aspects of consensus management: from the logistics (how a consensus forecast should be prepared and where it should be used), to advice on how to handle potential issues.
It will be of particular benefit to IR team members who are constructing or using consensus forecasts for their company. It may also be helpful for service providers who engage with IR teams and want to better understand their world.
What will I gain?
- Greater understanding of why consensus forecasts matter
- Clear knowledge of what best practice looks like
- Practical advice on how to prepare and use consensus, with examples of companies who are doing this well
- An understanding of the issues which may arise (including: how to avoid selective disclosure; how to handle a shortage of analyst forecasts; what happens in deal situations) and how they might be handled
This course is offered in conjunction with ‘A Non-Expert's Guide to Key Financial Terms’.
When and where is this course running?
Consensus: A Best Practice Guide is running on the below dates. If you cannot attend any of the below training dates or your preferred modality is not yet scheduled, please do 'Register Interest' in the course.
Course 1: In-Person, City of London
- Thursday, 22 June 2023 (13:30 - 17:00)
Course 2: Online, via Zoom
- Thursday, 30 November 2023 (13:30 - 17:00)