Informed 103 – Summer 2019
This issue of Informed covers the IR Society's 2019 annual conference and includes a feature section on ESG issues.
The 22-page conference section contains write-ups from all 10 sessions, including the keynote interviews with John Allan, Susan Hooper and Sarah Bates. This section also contained a summary of the day, hosted by Evan Davis, as well as photographs from the event.
The ESG feature section contains the following articles:
- Employee welfare: practice what you preach before it is too late by Will Rowlands-Rees, Institutional Investor
- Moving forward with ESG in an uncertain world by Richard Davies, Richard Davies Investor Relations
- New opportunities as the world moves towards sustainable technologies by Stephen Cheetham, Fidelio Partners
- Linking ESG and employer brand development by Steph Osborn, Invicomm
- The ‘new normal’ – governance and sustainability go hand-in-hand by Sallie Pilot, Black Sun
- Five things to know and do on ESG by Kirsty Collins, strategic engagement advisor
There is also an article from Fraser Thorne, Edison Investment Research, about IPO rules.
Other regular features include industry news, Society news, new members, CIR passes, DipIR passes, events, courses, service providers and more.
If you have any ideas for inclusion in future issues of Informed, please contact Laura Hayter.
Published 18 July, 2019