We’re a London-based design consultancy that listed and private clients of all sizes and sectors depend on to solve their financial communication, brand identity and marketing challenges, in print and online.
There are four parts to our service we’re 100% trusted to provide:
We understand our clients’ challenges and devise fit for purpose, on-brand and compliant communications that make an impact with audiences.
We offer sharp and engaging creativity that ensures every detail is right and every message is clear.
Our management team have decades of industry experience. We have the know-how to be flexible and responsive as well as to give dependable advice.
We care about delivering the right thing at the right time at every stage of the journey with our clients.
Here’s what our clients say about us:
• “There’s maturity and experience in what they produce.”
• “They’re singularly good at distilling what the key messages are.”
• “First and foremost I have a genuine feeling they want to produce a good product and to meet our specific needs.”
• “They deliver no matter how tight the deadlines, often ahead of schedule. It gives you real confidence.”
• “The finished article is always very high quality. They make us more adventurous because we trust them.”
Please contact Simon Peyto or Stuart Pickering to learn more about our reporting, brand, marketing and digital design services and visit our website for examples of our work: www.fourthquarter.com
+44 (0) 20 7234 8960
Services: Annual reports, Investor presentations, Website development
- Annual reports
- Board advisory
- Company secretarial services
- Corporate access
- Corporate branding
- CRM databases
- Debt IR
- Depositary receipts services
- Digital platforms
- Event Spaces
- Executive search
- Financial PR
- Internet services
- Investor analytics
- Investor presentations
- Investor targeting and roadshows
- IR consultancy
- IR for small caps
- Mobile technology
- News providers
- Perception studies
- Proxy advisors and corporate support
- Share register analysis
- Sponsored research
- UK regulatory disclosure
- Website development